Do you compromise your privacy for business?
Protect your privacy
lower your call costs
Protect your privacy
Are you guilty of handing out your mobile number at networking events? Are you sending the message that you are so desperate for business that you take all calls all the time? As a result you have no privacy.
How many of your clients have your home number? Now they are calling you all the time. The alternative is to install an business line, even if you work from home. Set business hours for when you are available for business calls.
Take calls during office hours only, even if you work from home
– Separate your availability from family time
– Create protection with a VoIP office line
– Carve out uninterrupted time to spend with friends
– Protect your cell phone number. Protect your privacy
– Share the office number only and set your business hours
Don’t publish your mobile number
Don’t use your mobile number for social media advertising. I did and it scared me.
I used to publish my mobile number on Facebook ads. I took some serious steps to protect myself when I received a call from an inmate, about to be released from jail. More about this story in the Consumer guide you can download below.
VoIP to the rescue
Now, you can only share your VoIP number. You set your office hours. The system even
Protect your family. Take back your life
You won’t miss important calls. Your VoIP phone will take a message. You can then return the calls when you have tie and space. Your business must serve you.
Save time by reading this consumer guide. There’s no need to search the internet for snippets of information. You can now download all the important information in one handy guide.
Download the free VoIP Consumer Guide
By reading this fact-filled booklet you’ll discover the:
- 4 Costly mistakes to avoid when choosing your telephone provider
- 5 Costly misconceptions about telephone lines and providers
- 3 types of network coverage options. and how to decide which one would the best option for your requirements
- Discover the importance of value and price
- 7 questions you should ask any telephone / VoIP service provider
- Why you want to partner with a company with knowledge about network availability.
You need flexibility. Do you want to be able to move without incurring unnecessary costs? Take your phone to your new home. Keep your number and account as is.
To ensure HD call quality, it’s important to have a fast and stable internet connection with spare capacity for your calls.
Lower cost than traditional telephone systems. Very low line and extension rentals. The saving is in the call cost.
Freedom to Change
- Add an extension at any time. It can be added in a day
- Remove extensions when you downscale
- Cancel the contract in 30 days. No severance costs
- The Webcafe VoIP system works for small and large homes.
- Downscale when the kids leave home.
- Or send the phone with them to their new home.
- Each phone and extension can be in a different house.
Stay in touch with family
- Each person can have their own extension and handset
- Make simultaneous phone calls
- Receive calls from friends
- A messaging system for missed calls
- Calls between extensions are free